Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

11 Years Ago

Eleven years ago my life was changed forever.  Eleven years ago, my beautiful daughter Sydney was born.  We already had our son who was almost three when she arrived.  She completed our family.
9 months old
Her personality was clear from her first wail in the delivery room.  She was going to be one strong-willed girl.  She possesses all of the qualities that will make her an amazing and successful adult.  She is smart, strong, hard working, competitive, and unwavering in her pursuit of whatever she wants.  It's those same qualities that at times have challenged us as her parents.
3 years old

I am so proud of who she is and all she has accomplished already.

5 years old



Happy 11th Birthday Sydney!!

-Judy

9 comments:

The Farm Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Birthday to your daughter and what a fun blog, I will be sure to come by often :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet & loving share. Happy birthday to your Syd. I love that tennis arm ...
Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

5 day GIVEAWAY, pop over

At The Picket Fence said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!! She is just darling!
Vanessa

stefanie said...

what a sweetie!!! happy birthday!

Ms. Bake-it said...

What a cutie! A very Happy Birthday to Sydney!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable daughter Sydney.

Dee

Calypso In The Country said...

Very sweet...she is adorable. Sydney was one of the names I picked out if I had a girl...2 boys instead!

Desire Empire said...

Congratulations to your daughter for reaching 11. So talented and with it all in fornt of her she is so lucky. I think the tennis shot says it all. She must be an amazing girl.You you have so much to be proud of.
Have a great week
Best Carolyn

Amanda- Eating in Winnipeg said...

It's my day for a blog hop, I'd love it if you came over and shared one of your great recipes at savory sunday!! Have a great day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...