Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Swing into Spring - It's a Party - #14

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  As the weather warms up I'm going to have to come up with a fun name for the summer months.  Any ideas?? As usual, your linkups never disappoint.  Last week's party was filled with so many creative projects.  It's always difficult to just pick a few.  Here are this week's featured projects:


This pillow was created by The Exchange.   The pattern on the fabric was created using screen print paint.  Look at how gorgeous!  You must stop by to see all of the other patterns she made.

Look at this super cute sewing bag made from scraps of fabric by Sarah over at Fairy Face Designs.  You know I just love creating things using what I have in the house.  Sarah is very talented.  Please go check out her blog and check out what else she creates.

I love the board and batten treatment done by The Blooming Hydrangea.   When you drop by Ange's blog, you can check out the rest of her little boy's room.  It's perfect!

I love these boxes Linda displays together at Delight.  It all started with a box she got in Paris.  She had me at Paris.
See this pretty Barbie doll - well it's a princess cake!!  The dress is made with fondant.  My daughter would love this as her birthday cake.  I may have to try following the tutorial Laura gives over at the Corner House.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.








A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

16 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thank you for a lovely evening. mwuah!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Judy~ all linked up ~ Thanks for hosting! :)

d e l i g h t said...

Judy, Thank you so much! What a treat to have my little white boxes featured! Thank you also for hosting a great party!
Linda

At The Picket Fence said...

Oh you featured Ange's little guys room! It is so adorable, she did such a great job on it! All of the features are fabulous Judy. As always thank you for hosting such a lovely party.

The gals at the fence

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my screen print pillow Judy! I am just thrilled, thank you! All of the projects are awesome!

laxsupermom said...

Great features! Love that sewing bag, and what little girl wouldn't just love that barbie cake! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting Judy...good luck on the chalk paint giveaway!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for the compliment Judy and for sharing all these wonderful features. Can't wait to check them out! I can smell more projects coming on for me, lol! Thanks for hosting this party for us every week and letting us share our creativity. Have a great week!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!! I finally finished this coffee table that has been lurking about the house!! Yahoo - one thing off the list!!

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting! There are always such neat, inspiring projects to see.

andiejaye said...

thanks so much for hosting! i like to see what others are up to. looking for inspiration. thanks for giving us that opportunity andie @ http://crayonfreckles.blogspot.com/2011/05/anything-that-goes.html.

Wendy said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to check out all the great ideas!

www.designedtodwell.blogspot.com

Misty and Eve said...

Following you back and posted on your link party. We can't wait to check things out!

Eve
bumblebliss.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi , its me Laurie from how my time flys,, thankyou for following my blog and I joined yours too,, your photos are just wonderful and I think I might just join the party,, thanks again,,

Amanda- Eating in Winnipeg said...

you didn't mention in your comment that you too host a blog hop! i would have come by sooner! i just linked up and became a follower! have a great night!!

Daniella said...

OK darlin'. Your button is on my blog!! Thanks for answering me!!

I gave wrong info on my blog! I thought it said the party was open until Friday. Sorry!

Thanks again. You got like 80 more people since yesterday!! AMAZING!!

xxDaniella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...