Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gathering Closet Inspiration

Yesterday I revealed to you my new "closet doors" in my master bedroom...drapes.  

  Now it's time to plan for the interior of the closets.  My husband's closet has an organizer, but is in need of an update.  I spent last night searching for inspiration.  I think I am leaning toward the Ikea Pax system, but I will have to go and check it out in person.   Here's some of the inspiration I have come up with so far.  There are elements in each photo that I love.  Hopefully I can combine many of these elements to create a gorgeous space.
source
I wish we had this much space...but what attracted me to this photo is the bench.  My husband wants a little bench in his closet, so this is on my "to do" list to find.
source
I love the idea of a mirror in the closet above the drawers.  
Those wall sconces are very cool as well.
source

My closet only needs tweaking.  I would love to tweak it by adding 
a graphic element to the walls like this gorgeous wallpaper.  
source
Or this wallpaper.
source
Maybe a stencil like in this closet.
source
This looks similar to the Ikea Pax system.  
I hope to get to Ikea this week to check it out
 in person and see what my options are.

If you want to see more of my closet inspiration, come follow me on Pinterest.

Also, don't forget to stop back tonight for my Winter Blues Wednesday. 
The party opens at 8pm EST.  Hope to see you then.

Please take a moment and follow me on Linky Followers.



-Judy

Pin It

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those framed square mirrors on the doors in the second photo are so pretty! I would love a closet like that. Unfortunately, mine is way too small! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Gina said...

I love seeing all these wonderful closets. That's the only thing I don't love about living in an older home...tiny closets!

Susan Anderson said...

I like that last picture that you say is similar to the Ikea one. It looks really versatile.

=)

Unknown said...

We're so in the same frame of mind. I've got a 'bedroom ideas' board with really similar pictures :0)

This is on the 'do now' list.

Debbie said...

From someone with a totally uninspired closet these days, I love them all.

That last photo is like what I WISH mine were like.

I followed with linky. I already follow the other way, but I'm trying not to lose blogs that I like to read.

Stacy CUrran said...

I did this in my daughter's closet, and it has worked out great!
Stacy

Ange said...

Some great inspiration, I can't wait to see what you come up with. I might be making an IKEA trip this weekend. The curtains look great btw, nice job!

closets Bergen said...

Your inspiration choices are elegant and beautiful. We're sure whatever you choose will be a great one for your closet!

Rachel said...

Isn't it fun dreaming up a new space? Thanks for linking up.
Rachel
adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...